Job Vacancy - April 2016
We are currently recruiting for aTrainee Electrical Engineer.
Please see below for job description and details of how to apply.
Checks hoist electrical systems by developing and testing hoist components.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical hoist products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops processes by designing and modifying equipment for building assembling electrical components for hoists; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with HSE regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures: requesting repair service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Quality Focus, Analysing Information, Attention to Detail.
Salary Meets National Minimum Wage ( Glasgow Guarantee)
Education Required Professional qualification/accreditation
Job Type Permanent
Job Status Full Time
Candidates applying for this vacancy must be eligible for The Glasgow Guarantee. Candidates should be Workless and 20-29yrs or 50yrs + or Armed Forces Veterans. To check your eligibility, prior to applying, you should go to the link below and register to receive a password to apply on the mappit website.
Applicants should then apply for vacancy reference:
Engineering, Manufacturing & Production